Your privacy is very important to us. As well as respecting it, we also help you to protect it. This notice describes our privacy practices and the options available for processing the data we collect.
1.What kind of personal information do we collect?
- We may request personally identifiable information when requesting a service, responding to enquiries, exchanging correspondence or making telephone contact;
- It is up to you how you provide us with your data. To collect copies of your ID card, tax card or any other applicable card, we will need your authorization.
- Please note that if you do not wish to provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to complete the transactions;
- When you visit our websites, we collect data known as "clickstreams" (IP address, etc.). This information, combined with the data collected, allows us to improve your experience with the company.
2. How do we use the information we gather?
- To provide you with information on news, applications, e-mail newsletters or ideas for your projects;
- To create content that is relevant to you and meets your needs;
- To provide offers that are of interest to you;
- To access services or download documents;
- To help you find services or information about our services and operation.
3. How do we protect your personal data?
- Different security measures are in place to guarantee your privacy. Your information is stored on secure servers with restricted access. Only a limited number of people can access them, fulfilling the duty to respect and maintain the confidential nature of such information.
- Notwithstanding these measures, when you provide personal information on the Internet, there is always a risk that it may be intercepted and used by third parties outside our control. Whilst we make every effort to protect your personal information and your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide over the Internet.
4. Who has access to your personal information and to what extent?
- Apart from the companies we partner with, we do not exchange or transfer your data to third parties in any way. Occasionally, your personal information may be provided to our partners, but only in the client's exclusive interest. We also require all partners to keep all shared material secure and confidential. They may only use the information on behalf of our company.
- You can choose not to allow your personal information to be shared with third parties, as this may affect business.
- In order to improve our services, we include links to our own and third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of external websites. We recommend that you read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours. Our company cannot be held responsible for the content and activities of such websites.
7. Options and Cancellation
- We will provide ways for you to review, change or delete your personal information, or request that we do not send you additional information. We may at the same time make these options available to you when you provide us with personal information.
- You can review, update or delete your account by editing your profile and account settings in the registration area where and as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- If you have difficulty changing or deleting your personal information, you can contact us for assistance.
- In the future, we may choose to modify or update this policy, either due to changes in legislation or in order to cover new developments on the Internet. We therefore reserve the right to make any such changes and ask that you visit this page regularly, as such changes may affect you as a visitor to our website.
9. Contact Us
Rua Doutor Orlando de Oliveira, 1
Telefone: +351 234 382 274 (chamada para a rede fixa nacional)