Your privacy is of great importance to us. Not only we respect it, we also help you in its protection. This document describes our privacy practices and how we handle collected data.
1. What kind of personal information do we gather?
- We may request personal information when you request a service, answer to inquiries, exchange correspondence or even by phone call;
- You decide how you would like to share your personal data. Any copy of your identity, taxpayer or other applicable card, requires your authorization.
- Please note that if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete any deal/transaction;
- When you visit our websites, data known as click-streams (IP address, etc.) will be stored. This information helps us improving your experience with our services;
2. On which purpose do we use all personal information?
- To provide you with news, opportunities or ideas for your projects;
- In order to create content that is relevant to you and fulfills your needs;
- To provide offers that are of interest to you;
- To allow access to services or file download;
- To help you be familiarized about our services and workflow;
3. How do we protect your data?
- To ensure your privacy, there are different security measures. Your information is stored on safe servers and its access is restricted. Only a limited number of people can access them with the duty to respect and maintain the confidential nature of such information.
- Despite all safety procedures, when providing personal information online there is always a risk that it may be intercepted and used by third parties. While we do make every effort to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security any data that you post online.
4. Who has access to your personal information and to what extent?
- Besides partners, we do not exchange or transfer your data to third parties in any way. Eventually, your personal data may be provided to members that we have a partnership with, but only your exclusive interest. It is also mandatory that all partners keep all shared material safe and confidential. They will only be able to use the information if its in our/your best interest.
- You can refuse sharing your personal information with third parties, taking into consideration that it may affect any ongoing deals.
- In order to improve our services, we include links to our and third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of external websites. We recommend that you read the respective privacy statements, as they may differ from ours. Our company cannot be held responsible for any activities of such websites.
7. Options and cancel policy
- We provide you ways to review, change or delete your personal data. You may also request that we do not send you additional information. We may simultaneously provide you with these options when you provide us personal information.
- You can review, update or delete your account by editing your profile and account settings in the registration area where and when applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or editing.
- If you have any difficulty while changing or deleting your personal details, you can contact us for assistance
- In the future, we may modify or update this policy, either due to changes in legislation or to cover new online procedures. Therefore, we reserve the right to make any changes in this regard and request that you visit this page regularly, as such changes may affect you as a visitor to our website.
9. Contact us
Rua Doutor Orlando de Oliveira, 1
Telefone: +351 234 382 274